Harindhar Reddy Poems
- All Fools Paradise (A Life Poe... An infant grew into a kid ...
- A Dolly Bird (A Love Poem) Daffodils, clear rills with ...
- 5 Amazing Natural Wonders Of ...
- Harriet Is My Juliet! (A Love ... When I am mood – frantic,...
- Think-Tank! Sink-Sank! A Lonel...
- Faraway From Maddening Crowd! ...
- Buzzing Around Begonia! Man Me...
Harindhar Reddy's Notice Board: Dearest poets/readers, I am grateful to you for reading about me and my poems. I also cordially invite you to read my poems and leave your priceless web comments and vote my poems.
Harindhar Reddy's Bulletin Board: Dear publishers, I here by declare with my heart and soul to contact me anytime as I am keen too publish my poems very soon and I'm looking ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All Fools Paradise (A Life Poem)
An infant grew into a kid with joy
The Kid developed into a school boy
The Boy matured as a Youth,
The Same youth turned into a scholar
Ha! Ha! Scholar is climbing a ladder!
The Scholar became a poet bold,
The poet became a teacher for dollar!
The teacher flew a marathon, aftermath,
Having armed Ferric sword and shield of gold!
Ha! Ha! Poet is fighting for a ladder!
With the knowledge at his side!
Tomfoolery from the other side,
The poet fought a losing battle,
With loser as a title!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Poet is falling from a ladder! ...