Adriane Hunt Poems
- Who Really Cares So you loved me all along You tell me with ...
- Bella fill emptiness with wholeness black hole ...
- Washed Away As I glance over the tree tops The balcony ...
- Covered By Darkness no gun or cut wrists she hates her ...
- For Bella Feeling Good courtesy of Nina Simone Birds ...
- Black plantation scars great-grandfather on the bed he ...
- Bella 2 a prose, no a song i must express a life worth ...
I write poetry......Enjoy -Anberlin RULES! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adriane Hunt
Who Really Cares
So you loved me all along
You tell me with words after you’re gone
Separate lives, lovers
Bored entertaining “the others”
Scared and depressed
But I must confess
Your something beautiful
Is only an illusion
Young and sweet
It’s hidden when we meet
Cries of innocence
Love lost, it makes sense
I rewind all this in my mind
Things that die before its time
Color me blue
My sky seems gray
It rejects me today (but who really cares)