Ajit Das Poems
- Horizon When the sky is azure blue, the horizon draws a ...
- Cruelty And Beatitude When they were butchering innocent ...
- Your Face When I am alone with myself, your face still ...
- Paying Pensioner The dark thins out, the landscape stirs ...
- Eklavya Eklavya, the forest dweller Nishada, motivated by ...
- Human Kindness Thick December fog wrapping around, she had ...
- R.K. Laxman - A Tribute ‘You said it' - this discomforting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When the sky is azure blue,
the horizon draws a line
between heaven and earth.
On a misty day it gets blurred,
closing the distance, limiting
your vision: seen and unseen.
When clouds gather, erasing
the skyline, darkness descends,
enveloping the surroundings.
And, then, clouds disappear,
the dark lifts, mist clears,
the view is sunlit, unimpeded.
The curve of earth beckons.
You try to outstrip; it recedes,
alluring yet with new horizons.