Alan Strand Poems
- Sleep’s Fantasy Let me gently hold you As you fall deep ...
- Just Like This If I could be just like this I’d be O.K. No ...
- Splendor’s Trail I never noticed before that I missed So ...
- Take My Hand Take my hand and let me go To the inner ...
- Tears For April Tears for April A child full of hope Made ...
- Afraid Of Love I am afraid of Love For when she stares me in...
- Alone Again From the moment we split The chill of a cold ...
Alan is a both a lover and a fighter. He has traveled widely, loved deeply, and experienced enough for several lifetimes. The penning of poetry is often a carthartic exercise, one which gives him great joy and comfort, be they long or short, when love is done (for now) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Strand
Let me gently hold you
As you fall deep asleep
Stroking you to Dreamland
So nightmares will not creep.
Dream about bright fairies
And castles in the sky
With white majestic horses
That kind that magically fly.
Go find yourself a fantasy
So pure in your sweet mind
Let it be most satisfying
From the contentment that you find.
Free yourself up to travel
Explore some wild strange places
Meet a myriad of festive people
All with familiar faces.
Slide slickly down a brilliant rainbow
Make wishes on a star
Jump high o’er the ...