Alex Moore Poems
- Dear Nate Dear Nate,
- Dane I open the door and you're stood there
- A Friend They say that a friend will allways bail you out of ...
- Freedom The frustration The fear The pressure
- I Know Mum I know he makes you cry mum I heard the awful ...
- Love Will Tear Us Apart She sits infront of the screen no ...
- I Wish I wish the elmo that had died was the fluffy guy on ...
Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be an author and I had the imagination, just not the patience. As I got older I began to realise it wasn't a stable way to live and was rather much like the music industry in the fact that you either make it or break it so I gave up but I still kept on with my poems. Slowly as I got older I started to use poetry as more of a diary, away of getting my feeling down and sometimes almost hiding them at the same time. So I kept writng the poetry in my books along with fake letters (meaning I never intended to post them) . I've been through alot in the 15 years of my life and alot of people tell me it shows in my poetry. But I never like to actually talk about it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Moore
I just met you today
you're so unbelivably hot
I didn't know what to say
because you're good looking and I'm not
you were really sweet to me
and I came out of my shell
but your PC kept logging you out
you laughed saying 'you get your moneys worth with stupid dell'
I've known you for a month now
and you always know what to say
when another lad has messed me about
and my life feels sad and grey
we both have tons of problems
but we always talk them out
laughing along together
the trivial things they're ...