Alexander Villegas Poems
- How To Treat A Woman A woman is a beautiful creature, She ...
- Star Gazer On the cold night of January 6th, I held onto a...
- No More We're done and over Being away from you makes me ...
- Drugs Are Alive You're worth getting high off of This is ...
- We'Re Ugly Hey you What did you say? Was it stupid? Ugly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander Villegas
How To Treat A Woman
A woman is a beautiful creature,
She should be loved for more than her physical features.
A man should treat a woman like she is a queen,
How else would you treat the most beautiful woman you've seen?
When you earn her trust,
Don't abuse it because she will rust.
If your with her to only get into her hole,
Than your wasting your time because she wants someone to love her for what's in her soul.