Alexandra Estes Poems
- Second A carefree child for a few days, Then you begin to ...
- Never To Fall I swore to never do it again; To walk upon ...
- Beautifully Broken Soulless eyes that stare through, The ...
- Forever I watched you today; Though my heart the face did ...
- Slipping Hand grabs the edge Trying not to fall Such a ...
- Irrevocable Love This is the way life happens ...
- Hollow Something Burning ...
I can't talk about myelf very well but I'll give it a try. I'm kind of quiet and usually keep to myself around people I don't know. Around my friends I can be a little crazy but you get used to me^_- I've loved poetry for a long time but only started trying to write it about three years ago. My first ones were honestly horrible but now I'm ready to post some. I try to get inspiration from the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexandra Estes