Alexis Pena Goco
Alexis Pena Goco Poems
- (untitled) From 'six Pla... your presence was like the...
- Public Apology In F Minor
- Cigarettes, Crossdressing, And...
- Lucifer (Part One) Assemblage of immorality a series of my ...
- Aka Ms. Placed I dialled your number and called you about an ...
- Six Places (Poem One) you arrived at the door how becoming ...
- New/Rough Draft 1) Momma, daddy I love you too ...
Six Places - A Collection of Six Poems - Volume One is an intimate portrait of separation and confrontational self awareness. This is a poetry art book; included are colorful illustrations and digital images composed by the author. Also included are the fine art photography works of Michel Demanche, complimenting the poetry and bringing this published work to a new level of artistry.
This is a hard-to-find item.
Written in 2006/Published in 2007, re-released in 2008 with Michel Demanche
I have been keeping a journal since a very young age which has evolved into writing poetry. I organize my personal life so that writing and creating is part of my daily life. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexis Pena Goco
(untitled) From 'six Places'
your presence was like the sky,
delicate in its intent and tenuously present
or like a shadow that followed me everywhere,
discomforting in reproach noticing fixedly my faults,
I turned away twice, blistered with embarassment
then consulted you in my day dreams and libido
and how readily available you are
your confidence reminded me of
an idol figure attending with sympathy
and observation, and myself in affinity
without avowal, analogous and equal
and how quickened and exalted you are
you passed judgement on your perceptions
of me and diluted ...