alexus jones Poems
- The Hardest Thing To Do In Lif...
- Love love is something we're supposed to keep and not throw ...
- Will I Ever Love Again will i ever love again a question on ...
- Good-Bye and so it comes no longer here and threw my ...
- To You To you I give the whole me For I believe that you're ...
- For Pete I wanted to kiss the bundles of stars in your ...
- Disease Of Your Affection Don't lie to make me happy I ...
im 16 i love to write poetry i started when i was 6. i cant wait to get them published more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Hardest Thing To Do In Life Is Say Goodbye
today i learned a lesson
that will always be true
saying goodbye to someone
is the hardest thing to do
i've never felt a loss
until i said goodbye
i thought i was strong
and i broke down and cried
never will i forget
the times we had
though the reflections are happy
it makes me rather sad
the most brutal of men
cries at the past
i only wish
the good times would last
so i humor myself
i'd smile if i could
why can't things work out?
because life isn't supposed to be that good