Alianna McThead Poems
- Suicidal Vampire Part 2: Regre... A darkened night Stretched ...
- Suicidal Vampire Part 1: New C... By poet: The desire of ...
- The Dead Truth Through darkness and light Lies a hidden ...
- A Wish, Story, Dream, Hope, Pr...
- Afraid I Am Still Oh my extrasensory... Have you been the ...
- Manage The Unmanageable The eyes cannot see As the heart is ...
- Judgment Day Root out the ancient darkness and plant a future...
Name: A. Alianna McThead.
Place of birth: Kuwait
Favorite poet of all times: Edgar Allan Poe.
'I'd die for something that would mean my death is significant.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alianna McThead
Manage The Unmanageable
The eyes cannot see
As the heart is blind not
The fears cannot be sensed
If the life engines are broken
The concentration of the toxic lingers on the minds
Illusions consumes the sub conscience with dreamful delight
Seeks undecided souls and the lost
Shimmers and glooms of the great darkness below
The angel cry's as it slowly inwards the dread
The vine sly has hauled the terrifying Evil
And plant it in the purified soul
The roots of the graves are calling
The martyrs' tears have drawn my surface
The atmosphere is suffocating as the tears are out ...