AliciaPilar Mogollon Poems
- First Boy... the first boy has changed now
- A Hole In The Tree There's a hole in the tree outside cross ...
- All Your Tears - Poem #1 From ...
- Always Wanted To Wear Your Sho... o sister o sister my ...
- Perhaps I Am But A Weed... perhaps I am but a ...
- Devie de vie truly thou art a visionary for this age,
- A Mother's Lament my child, my child, i am so afraid my ...
I've had very little formal training, I just like to write what i know, what I see, and occasionally meander around trying to find new things to write about. One of my favorite writing teachers, Joy Oshun [Pima College, Tucson, AZ] made a great impact on me by encouraging me to explore outside of my own realm of knowledge and experience to find inspiration. As a writer, I aspire to an abandonment of my preconceived schools of thought; I strive to step outside of the boxes that through conditioning and defense mechanism we humans often enclose ourselves in.
See more of my writing at:
I am also a photographer and artist, so I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about AliciaPilar Mogollon
the first boy
has changed now
the first boy who was my freak of nature
laughing, silly one – sugarlumps
is now grown nigh manhood
iron cage fighter
i don't know him so much anymore
and second boy
whose mamma sick from post partum exhaustion
bade me take him to sleep with me
second boy who i never really got a chance to know as well as
now weaves words with a beauty & passion
that i find myself in awe of
and these two
now almost men
remind me ...