Alissa Greene Poems
- Selfless Selfishness april 2009 Id be anything to be ...
- Gowth: The Death Of Friendship looking back i could always ...
- A Love For Us written October 17,2008 i want him because ...
- Free? i want 2 break out from all this and let loose break...
- Pepermint & Butterscotch my grandmother....wait i dont know y...
- Missing My Friend You weren’t supposed to leave that way So ...
- My All (Eternity) I cant keep giving out my all I cant hold ...
My first name is Erin.
Music is my passion,
but writing comes as second nature.
An east coast music conservatory is in my near future.
The real world is beckoning and I can't wait to answer.
I am a Christian, and my faith in God is my rock.
Enjoy the poetry! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alissa Greene
Id be anything to be everything for myself
id give anything to have a love worth fighting for if only it were as painless as the movies made it seem
id give up my life, this world to know the true description of the word selfless
so that I could selflessly hold you like you want to be held but unfortunately my arms aren’t strong enough and I wont keep trying to be what you want me to be
but somehow I cant stop trying
and if my want wasn’t a factor id let you go so I could breathe the fresh air of sanity
cuz every thought that ...