Alistair Plint Poems
- Mystical. As the sun beats ultra-violet rays whip...
- Solo. The hail beats the tin roof of this old house like a ...
- Non-Goddess-A. As real as the abstract Maybelline, ...
- In Moments, Like These. Forking out more cash, than the ...
- Ramble In Airwaves Dumped the television only six months ...
- And We'll Learn To, Love Again... Stared that butterfly's ...
- Subtle Sanity Suppression. peanuts and raisins sleep in a ...
Thank you for visiting again,
love what you've done with your hair!
This is my Jouska.
I am a flawsome, technophile, pistanthrophobic,
libertarian, coryphee, ambivert, individualist, Christian.
(My Psychiatric accounts are insane!)
I have size B man boobs;
I eat lots of KFC in my endeavor to achieve size C.
I am widely opinionated on liberty, religion and spirituality,
hence accused of being open minded.
The problem with an open mind?
There is always someone trying to fill it!
I come from South Africa.
This means I have mastered NONE of the eleven official ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''like floweredFrom my poem 'Watercolour Dreams & Leather Memories.
''When poetryFrom My Poem. Ex-Her
As the sun beats
brings a rusty
from the edge
to the velvet
where they meet
in her sides
The process begins
waits its turn,