Altair Laahad Poems
- Pink Dolphins In Amazone It happened once in amazon The ...
- They Melt With All The Gods He wrapped her within his soft ...
- Despair you drink from the lake of cowardice, while the ...
- Silence Your silence of a time bomb when you are escaping ...
- A Litle Child Walked On A Snak... his bare foot flew, like a ...
- When You Scatter My Ashes When you scatter my ashes to the ...
- Eloped Her man eloped with the clouds, while she's no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Altair Laahad
Pink Dolphins In Amazone
It happened once in amazon
The wooden boat set sail alone
With little kids and mom and dad
Were jovial all together glad
They sail to see another world
Of trees and bees yet never told
The dolphins there are scarce and rare
They swim and dance, yet not aware
Their days ahead are hard and harsh
As fire and steel began the march
Around their scope of clean, pristine
lagoons and land, all clear and fine
The little boat at central point
Of water world, it lost the joint
With real world of far away
as little kids felt strong ...