Amanda Eckols Poems
- **mother** mother dear oh how i love you more than you'll ...
- *please Reed* Please Reed, if you care You would respect my ...
- Hug Back For all the worries in the world My seem so ...
- Judgment Judgment is a fire A useful tool To better our ...
- Indefinitely Lonely Indefinitely Lonely I don’t know when ...
- Some People There are some people who live life in fear ...
- Called A Poet My teacher calls me a poet She tells me to ...
shouldnt this say autobiography lol whatev I think the present is more important than the past right now i look forward to the future lol on a different note I PLAYED FOOTBALL which is how I got into poetry. Had to stay a girl some how and crying was not allowed on the grid iron. lol neither is rolling of the eyes as I found out today. cann't wait to get better so i can kick some bumm! ! ! ! ! ! !... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Eckols
mother dear oh how i love you
more than you'll ever know
mother sweet protector
you have grown a gaaden of eden
for in your arms there is no evil
mother dear child of god
you taught me of the world
with ever growing patience
if all I ever where to say
just three word to you
I know just what would and wouldnt do
That vastness of these simple words
you taught me just what it means
'I LOVE YOU'
(Please tell me what you think. I really need help its for my mommy's B-day)