amanda garcia Poems
- I Want To But Never Can I want to go far and beyond But ...
- Racing Thoughts, All The Time These racing thoughts in my ...
- Faith Is A Hard Thing To Come... Faith is a hard thing to ...
- My Heart Is Somewhat Like Jail... My heart is somewhat like a...
- Life Is A Game I Can Never Win... Why does the world go on ...
- Splattered Memories If you knew my pain If you knew my ...
- I'M Blowing It To Smitherines I am blowing it all To ...
Well, I have been cutting for 4 years and just starting writing like 2 years ago. Because I felt like no one else understood me if I talked. So I decided to start writing poetry so they could at least try to understand me. Also I felt like I had no body to talk to so I wrote to myself or pretended like the paper was a person and just wrote everything that was on my mind. And I felt like the world ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Want To But Never Can
I want to go far and beyond
I want to be free
But I am contained
I want to complain outloud
But I will be judged
By people who are
Worse off in life than Iwill ever be
I want to be created
But I am rejected
I have discovered that life
There are boxes that
You have to fit, To be accepted
They draw a picture
Then they want to apply
But I want to be free
To be me
But they never want to see
What I amcoming to be
A demented human being
Trying to be what
Everyones picture is describing
But they are not ...