Amanda Jane Yates
Amanda Jane Yates Poems
- Blessed Encounter Just an arm and a half away I saw six ...
- Nature's Harvest Nature's bounty knows no bound. Round us ...
- The Brook Chattering, giggling on she goes Over the rocks ...
- Bee Hive Mighty fortress made out of stone. Home where the ...
- Faerie Gathering The full moon rises this is the ...
- Failure It Scares me Quite witless When I know that
- Purple Scorching red And icy blue Mixed in ...
I'm a Full Time Mother to a boy with Severe Learning Difficulties and his younger brother.
When time allows I'm a voracious reader, I write both stories and poetry, do yoga, walking and swimming.
I follow a Pagan spirituality. Both nature and the magic
of life tend to feature a lot in my writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Jane Yates
When I know that
I've made a mistake.
The feeling of failure
Lies on me, heavy as lead.
They're meant to be a learning curve.
You try again until you succeed.
But the fear is, I never will prevail.