Amanda Seltrecht Poems
- ~ Until The Day I Die~ I said until the day I die I will ...
- The Real Me This is real, this is me, this is who I want to ...
- ~wondering~ Your standing there with your pretty brown eyes, ...
- ~sea Of Faces~ Ten million people each with their ...
- ~pathetic Personals~ I have learned that the prettiest roses ...
- ~no Tears~ she hides under covers afraid of the dark shadows...
Well My name is Amanda and I am currently a Junior in High school. When I graduate I want to go to University for Music Journalism and Creative Writing. In my free time I enjoy snowboarding, Hip-Hop dancing and writing poems. My parents divorced when I was 2, I moved around a lot with my mom, when I was 6 she remarried and my step dad was an abusive alcholic, when I was 8 she got a divorce, and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
~ Until The Day I Die~
I said until the day I die I will spill my heart for you
Until the day that I die I swear that it is true
You said until the day I die you will spill your heart for me
Until the day I die you will forever care for me
That was not the case when you broke my heart
Now I cannot fully function when we are apart
You said I promise I will love you forever and always
But that was awhile ago and I have counted the days
Do you fell the same way
Or would you leave me astray
Because I am weak it is true
Because I am afraid to know the answer
Do you want me to as my...