amanda siecinski Poems
- That Night I remember it so clearly
- In The Way You Want Her Its in the way you want her that ...
- Highschools Nothing But Leadin...
- Hate Me Love Yourself It was so late but my eyes were wide ...
- Get Used To It The thought of you leaves an ache inside of ...
- As I Layed In Silence The night is calm theres a chill in ...
- For Now The sun is shining and your smile is so bright your...
my name is amanda - i am 17 years old.. i lvoe writing.. they may not be that good but it keeps me out of trouble i am the captain of the varsity cheerleading team.. and i love writing poemmssss =D
all the poems you read of mine are my life.. the poems are all my nights and what im feeling more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about amanda siecinski
The sun is shining
and your smile is so bright
your eyes glisten when the light hits them
oh those beautiful blue eyes say so much more
then any words could ever
just dont speak for this moment is to perfect
i lack the knowledge of love right now
im just to young for it
but i know i want you
yes i want you but not forever
forever just seems to long to be wrong about somehtign so big
how about for now?
for now is more like it
i want you for now.
i may even need you for now
we're so perfect together
we're nothing alone
has anyone ever told you ...