Amanda Strickland Poems
- I Promise You said you didn't want to go back Didn't want to...
- Look Into My Eyes Look into my eyes Stare into m soul Are ...
- Midnight Graveyard The wind whistles The lightning ...
- Standing Deep Standing deep Through chilled winds And ...
- Cracked Hearts Quiet as the day is still Still as the water ...
- Her Silenced Soul The darkness creeps over me All light is ...
- Sweet Reality Silence now Hush your voice Stand still Like...
Hello fellow poets! Well, I'm 14 and trying to find my place in poetry. I do love to express my life through this and drawing. I'm not famous, but to me, poetry isn't about being famous, it's about expression. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Strickland
You said you didn't want to go back
Didn't want to go down the same track
You said you needed someone to be there
No one was, it all seemed so unfair
Until, you said, I came around
You said you felt so alone, dug in the ground
I promise to never betray you
I promise to love you
Until we die, we'll stay together
I promise you my forever
You said you loved me too
Yeah, I know you do
Your voice, the way you say it
Send chills up my spine, please don't stop it
As the time passes slowly
4 months exactly
You felt that I was the one.