Amanda Strickland Poems
- Look Into My Eyes Look into my eyes Stare into m soul Are ...
- Standing Deep Standing deep Through chilled winds And ...
- Cracked Hearts Quiet as the day is still Still as the water ...
- Her Silenced Soul The darkness creeps over me All light is ...
- I Promise You said you didn't want to go back Didn't want to...
- Sweet Reality Silence now Hush your voice Stand still Like...
- Midnight Graveyard The wind whistles The lightning ...
Hello fellow poets! Well, I'm 14 and trying to find my place in poetry. I do love to express my life through this and drawing. I'm not famous, but to me, poetry isn't about being famous, it's about expression. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amanda Strickland
Look Into My Eyes
Look into my eyes
Stare into m soul
Are you starting to understand
That I'm losing control
In a world of wonder
Spinning faster, I'm close to the edge
I look to the dark pit
Take a long look aroung
Now look into my eyes
Do you see the longing
To have you understand
That I need to jump
I need to get away
From here and fly
To my freedom
So look into my eyes
Look deep, for the last time
Now I jump