Amelia Patterson Poems
- Lucky Clovers Finding a four-leaf clover, Like winning a ...
- Ponytail Girl Ponytail girl, twirl your hair So that all may...
- My Pencil Waiting to be used for whatever purpose it may ...
- Sleepy Waiting anxiously for the time to sleep. Not being ...
- Sleeping Beauty She searched for him the world over. He ...
- Major Testing To the classroom I go Down various halls ...
- My Prince Of The Universe My prince, you make me feel like a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amelia Patterson
Finding a four-leaf clover,
Like winning a mini-jackpot.
The luck is in locating it,
And treating it like gold.
Not everyone is smiled down on
By God in finding two.
If you do have them,
Treasure and respect forever.
So that you may have more
If not, why search,
When there is such a plentiful
Array of three-leaf clovers?
They give back what you
Put in, and then a little
Treasure the clover,
And it in turn,
Will treasure you.