Ames Sunshine Poems
- Blank Page The page is clear The sheet is blank it's just ...
- Unknown Plan It's happened once again and sometimes I wish I...
- Unveiled I thought I knew you you said that he was your ...
- Be Real Stop changing Stay who you are
- Time Will Tell How could we be so different and yet be so ...
Hi everyone. My name is Amy. I'm a freshman at Clarion University and i'm studying el ed/ special ed. I love God and live to serve him and do his will everyday. I'll write more about who I am later, but for now, that's all you really need to know. feel free to look at my poems and chat about anything. i'll even help you with a problem you may be having. i love helping people. well that's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ames Sunshine
The page is clear
The sheet is blank
it's just waiting to be written on
What will I write
What will I feel
What will I be willing to reveal
depressed, happy or sad.
maybe even violent, mad, or glad.
What will the ink show
Will it just easily flow
The world will never be sure to know
This will probably never be shared
because hardly anyone would care
Who would want to read this page
and to my innermost thoughts be engaged
You never know what will in the end come out
No one knows what the conclusion to...