Amir Hosein Abdolmalaki
Amir Hosein Abdolmalaki Poems
- Liar I swear I come back again, I'm a liar here is too dark...
- I'm Fine I'm very happy, but on my lips I hope nobody cares...
- Journey I close my eyes and start a journey Go every where, ...
- I'M Blue Here I'm too down and cheerless here And the only ...
- Begin Again A day I looked at the mirror suddenly I found ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amir Hosein Abdolmalaki
I swear I come back again, I'm a liar
here is too dark and I should make a fire
The fire I'm talking about, was alive
I myself turned It off, I could survive
Never mind, let's live at the moment
yea, cant see any where, it's payment
it goes, Sun's coming, I see the day
I go, but again I don't wanna say
I'm a liar such as past, no
this time's different, I will show