Amir Hosein Abdolmalaki
Amir Hosein Abdolmalaki Poems
- Where Am I? Where is my star, when does it come? I ask sky ...
- Liar I swear I come back again, I'm a liar here is too dark...
- I'M Blue Here I'm too down and cheerless here And the only ...
- Stopping! Not Any More I want all my soul to be a killer ...
- Begin Again A day I looked at the mirror suddenly I found ...
- Who's With Me? No body's friend, no one's mate No one loves ...
- I Wish I Could... I wish I could tell some one every ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amir Hosein Abdolmalaki
Where Am I?
Where is my star, when does it come?
I ask sky but it looks dumb
there is no light and days like night
there is no color, just black and white
what, what happened, I quit the fight
what, what happened, my aims flew away like a kite
Can't go on more, some tabs or some rope
I fucking hate the life without hope
It's not going, it should be cut
Bitter finish or sweet restart, but
a loud sound is in my ear
tells go your way without fear
Tells yea, your paper's been black
but if you wanna write again, so make some blank