AMRITA MALLIK Poems
- The Night Of Solitude the night of solitude Dark in the ...
- Are You Doing Your Bit Time passed by then to reach now set ...
- My Love For my love: being with u, my love in our abode ...
- Wrong Where I Am? Oh my love Jus tell me For once, Wrong...
- Winter's Reflection Years too end as you arrive Every soul...
- The Earth And The Sky Miles and miles away they are Still ...
- Her Remniscences Still searching in each face around me for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about AMRITA MALLIK
The Night Of Solitude
the night of solitude
Dark in the night,
Out of the world's sight;
Tears that wish to pierce,
Been confined for years,
Within the black whorl,
Falling deep down in a swirl,
Concealed by the convergent rays,
Forbidden by an unidentified maze;
Passing through the ever unseen,
Through the unknown, the unbeen,
Taller and taller they conspire,
Turns of unexpressed love
Bends of unreduced distances
Curves of intangible touches
Your sweetheart lies in her bed
Missing your kisses,
a new set of dreams
On her eyes, plant ...