Ana L Alvarado
Ana L Alvarado Poems
- No Sound I got to know what it is of you i search. Then i ...
- Pain This aching in my heart Helpless and weak i lose myself...
- The Moon And Her We sat watching the moon in the middle of ...
- Me I myself forgot who i am just to feel what i can't be. I ...
- Loud Love Love lied so loud It screamed in my head Let me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ana L Alvarado
Love lied so loud
It screamed in my head
Let me go! let me go!
I refuse! i say
So i locked that love away.
Yet every day, every night the loudness of it kept me from sleep.
So i set it free