Analice Javier Poems
- Whispers Of The Heart It started all as friendship, I've ...
- When You Say You Love Me How can I not love you Though my ...
- The Solitude Of Aloneness When you're all alone in your ...
- Your Love, My Strength When I fell in love with you My eyes ...
- Be Tough How tough we must be? How brave we should be? To...
- Poem Of Love I never saw a beauty until I looked at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Analice Javier
Whispers Of The Heart
It started all as friendship,
I've never known will grown so deep;
Wondrin' myself I could hardly speak,
What causes me to smile before I sleep.
So I decided to ask my heart,
Who's keeping it alive and beat so fast;
And it answered, ' You're not that smart, '
He is that soul that lives from apart.
Now that I have you, and you have me,
Life becomes easy behind difficulty;
Distance will not be a hindrance to make it in reality,
For we know our love is beyond infinity.
So patience my King, patience my Queen,
These two lines often said in...