anam naz Poems
- Death Before Death walking through the lonely streets, ...
- Great People some persons never die who pains for the others...
- Salute To Those Who Are Part O... My soul was dead, my ...
- Meri Payaari Ami Jaan(Urdu) maa in saanso ki rawani main maa...
- Urdu Poem sehr.e.gumrahi haye kis tarah ik aur shab main dhal...
- Pleasure Comes Soon! After the dark there might be a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anam naz
Death Before Death
walking through the lonely streets,
passing through the flowers and weeds,
they neither weep nor cry,
towards them woes creep and they just die.
looking at the smiling faces,
starring at the happy races,
only sorrows are there for them to buy,
their heart bleeds and they just die.
when autumn ends with all its cruelties,
and springs comes there to joy,
they pretend to be happy they seem to smile
but they cant enjoy, they just die.
they are those, who lose the one,
they always loved and never wanted to say bye
without them they cant...