Anamika Raj Poems
- Nothing But Memory Remains In this beautiful walk of life I ...
- Let Me Love You In the ocean of your eyes I've drowned ...
- Dreamland In the world of sleep That goes through the path ...
- On A Late Night Walk On a late night walk I wanna take you ...
- Mask Of Happiness Can anyone see the hurt behind my ...
- Three Magical Words Now it's time To make her listen my ...
- My Own Valentine I sit here, caressing every memory Like the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Make love to life before it divorces you.''-Anamika Raj
''Open-mindedness makes some people blind.''Anamika Raj
''Don't just love anyone until you fall in love with them. Only then you can rise in love.''Anamika Raj
''Everyone is happy until they see someone who is pretending to be happy.''Anamika Raj
''Isn't it magic how moments (transient) turn into memories (eternal) ?''Anamika Raj
Nothing But Memory Remains
In this beautiful walk of life
I have now come to realise
That nothing is eternal here
Memories, only, remain forever.
Memories of the good, memories of the bad
Sleeping silently in the recesses of past.
Shaken into wakefulness
By the happiness-sadness clash.
I reminisce those moments
When I couldn't stop being glad
Those moments that made me sad
And the times when mixture of every feeling I had.
Nostalgia starts running through my veins
Within me the cloud of sentiments then rain.
Taking me to the land time long forgot
But the ...