Subhas Chandra Chakra
Subhas Chandra Chakra Poems
- You Are My Love
- After We Met - 01 Waiting of the millennium Ended, at this
- Forgotten Kiss Tears rolled down, As I climbed up the ...
- A Poet - 01 I call him a poet He Who beautifies his ...
- A Handful Of Spring A handful of dreams and desires In a ...
- People Next Door-4 I am your neighbour When your house ...
- Nostalgia Reborn (1) While you whispered In my ears of ...
Place of Birth:
He was born in Sainkul, a remote village in the district of Kendujhar of Odisha, India as the third child to Durga Charan Chakra and Sukanti Lata Chakra, in a family of the royal clan migrated from Rajasthan and settled under the direct assistance of the then king of the princely state of Keonjhar of Odisha, Maharaja Govind Bhanja, during the Sixties of 15th Century while India was yet to become a British Colony.
About His Family Background:
His father was a very talented student of the district in his childhood, and topped the ranks in every class all through his Educational life. Keonjhar during the pre-independence... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Better kill me than killing my time.''Subhas Chakra
''Everyone loves protection, but nobody loves protectors.''6
''Love is a war between the ones who want to possess and the ones who want to belong.''Subhas Chandra Chakra
''War is a venom that kills the snake producing it at last.''Subhas Chandra Chakra
''Love is a sweet accident between two souls in same direction but different pace.''Subhas Chandra Chakra
You Are My Love
Like a crystal of Salt,
You dispersed in me throughout
The moment I met you.