Anastasija Bobileva Poems
- Silent Nights All those nights I hope to die. They always ...
- Each And Every Day. People say chin up, But I just feel ...
- Only You! ! No shadows to depress you, Only joys to ...
- Unexplainable Breeze
- Circle Of Life The leaves have turned from green to brown, ...
- Hope When life gets you down, And you need a little ...
Born in latvia, at the age of 9 Moved to ireland with my adopted family. Lived there for 11 years. Finished 9 and a half classes. Started working at the age 16 and then moved back to Latvia to meet my biological family and now living hapilly with them. Know fluent Russian and English. Love drawing, wrighting poems, sining, and a lot of diferent sport. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anastasija Bobileva
All those nights I hope to die.
They always seem to pass me by,
As I lay alone inside my bed,
Thinking of my life ahead.
The darkness surrounds me, it's getting so cold,
I'm all alone, with no one to hold.
I'm trying to find something to base my life upon,
Somiething in this world that goes on and on.
I am strong, strong enough to move on from this pain
I won't feel the shame. My life is not a game.
I want so much to be free, so much I want to see,
I want to reach the sky, I want so bad to fly.
Around the corner, yet far away, The life I ...