Andrea Doumit Poems
- Meaningless Love I gave you everything I had, But you ...
- Dying Love Walking out on the love we once had, Turning ...
- Tears Cry away the pain of yesterday, Wash away your ...
- Waiting On You Dying embers of sorrow, The love awaiting ...
- Cherished Memories One day we left for the ancient fields, ...
- Guardian Angels Watching down over me, keeping me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrea Doumit
Walking out on the love we once had,
Turning back on everything I gave.
Leaving it all behind was quite sad,
But I still put on the face of the brave.
You Pulled me in close,
Trying to change my mind.
Giving me a red rose,
As if it made everything bad turn blind.
Getting in the car,
I left you heartbroken.
Giving you a terrible scar,
Your heart ached for my love.
Loving you was like a nightmare,
I don't want to ever face again.
Leaving behind all the pain,
This love was of no gain.