Andrew Devin Poems
- Valley Of Roses I fled away to a distant land, For the sake...
- The Unexpected Companion It was dark and I stood alone at the...
- To Nothingness We Strive? It is such a foolishness, to wish...
- A Solitary Prayer If there ever comes such a time, My soul ...
- Where Reality Meets Fantasy Each time I close my eyes, You ...
- My Own Suicide Note Drowning in this world of pain, It's ...
Trying to see the world through the eyes of literature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Devin
Valley Of Roses
I fled away to a distant land,
For the sake of solace which I may find,
The sacred place I long to be,
In the Valley of Roses-
where flowers sing to me.
The sweet scent of flowers soon grip my mind,
The thorns of bitterness not far behind.
But I forget all my laughs and cries,
in the Valley of roses-
beneath the falling skies.
A gush of wind on the flowering ground,
In a different world where I stand,
And in each spring of the year shall I come,
In the valley of roses-
until a rose I may become.