Andrew Rose Poems
- Missing What do I miss? I miss being in love, That ...
- A Moment's Madness Time it ticks it fades away, Luscious ...
- And Then I Hear Your Voice She is the image in my head that ...
- Realisation Changes Realisation can be a terrible occurrence,...
- Only A Grain Of Sand Isolated; Like the grain of sand- ...
- Forbidden Weather Oh how it pains when it rains, Washing ...
- Age Has Past The body of the youth is past, Is laid to ...
Although lots of my poems are a tad gloomy it is not a reflection of me as a person, I'm generally a nice happy guy who finds solace in poetry when things are not going too well. I love philosophy and anything ancient Greek, I'm a bit of a geek, I love to keep fit and play sports and I want to be a writer/ teacher... and I am currently writing a book now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What do I miss?
I miss being in love,
That touchable happiness like no other
Is a slowly faded image of emotions now,
Still, somewhat viewable I guess,
But once again
Untouchable by me.
What can I do?
How naive could I be?
If I now held out my arms, and closed my eyes,
Would you be there for when they opened again?
Oh say you would appear,
With me once more,
Just like it used to be.
That was back then,
Which seems so long ago,
When you occupied that neglected place in my heart,
When things were happier than they ever ...