Andy Procter Poems
- The Crucible Salem, the home of all good people's like a god ...
- I Still Remember I still remember the day, when I first met ...
- Few Questions Why can't I stop my tears which are falling ...
- I Am I am an angle who was born to be a member of this ...
- I Love I love your name that comes from letter B. I love how...
Hi, I’m Andy, a full-time college student and job holder. I am little skinny, but I can tell, that I am also strong. I can't wait making new friends. I have never been in a relationship, but willing to be someday. I like hanging out with a friend. I like to talk almost about anything and listening to older people talking. I am a super craziest fan of technology and I am shopping addicted. I don't ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andy Procter
Salem, the home of all good people's like a god in heaven.
People with good faith on Jesus and were proud of their leaven.
It was bright and sunny day with a blue sky.
Abigail and her friends were coughed dancing in the forest and tries to overfly.
Naked Abigail and chicken in her hand, drinking blood madly.
All the girls ran away and minister started to think sadly.
Minister was hopeless so, he asked about the accident to Abigail.
Young minister was invited to research about witchcraft, whose name was John Hale.
Abigail started to spread her bitter lies all ...