Few Questions - Poem by Andy Procter
Why can't I stop my tears which are falling continuously from my eyes?
Why can't I get the chance to make my soul true when it tells lies?
Why can't I stop forgetting someone, who is in the inner part of my heart?
Why can't I raise time of my life which is too short?
Why can't I stop the time which is running ahead itself?
Why can't I trim my anger towards myself?
Why can't I stop going to the dreaming world, where someone is waiting for me?
Why can't I create a new heaven in this beautiful world which I really want to see?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Few Questions by Andy Procter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl