I Am - Poem by Andy Procter
I am an angel who was born to be a member of this beautiful world.
I am a little prince with the twinkling face like diamond and gold.
I am an ambitious person with a lot of future goals.
I am a true lover who devotes life with a true soul.
I am a bright star, shining from the center of the beautiful sky.
I am a lucky person with a different accomplishment in my life.
I am a burning candle that makes the whole world bright.
I am an idol standing in the top of the world with a spotlight.
I am like a guitar, with a sweet and lovely sound.
I am like a ray of light that comes through the up and goes down.
I am a kind of bird, who sings the song of peace and love.
I am a precious person for someone who is waiting for my call.
Comments about I Am by Andy Procter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl