angella wangari kariuki
angella wangari kariuki Poems
- The Landmine he planted me, desolate i lay with no pal ...
- Born My I was born my father's grandfather i spoke of days ...
- Cry there is a cry on my pillow i hear every night it tells...
- Love Lost Lİft not thy boulder that layeth not ...
- Scented scented with rose swathed in silk draped in ...
- My Tears my tears make me cry, my laughter makes me laugh, ...
- Tell Me Tell me who told the story. the story, of a girl who...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about angella wangari kariuki
he planted me,
desolate i lay
with no pal too
well! he lay me
again 400 meters away
didn't he care?
i needed to explore
my communicative abilty
they knew of my feelings
they are EXPLOSIVE
yet they wanted to stir anger
betrothed was i with a triggering effect
of just a slight caress
ah! beauty at last
she carries with a gait fit for a queen
i tremble at the touch, of her foot
just above me
in my after life
there are little pieces of me
and with them the mutilated body
gone is the beauty
that had my heart skip