Angie Fye Poems
- You'Ve Broken My Heart you've used me and you've broken my ...
- Empty Walls these empty walls have much to say about stories...
- Every Love For every love There will be heartache that ...
- I Only Know How To Love You i can't say this in any other ...
- So Many Broken Promises so many broken promises so many ...
- Your Lies You say you want to see me But I still have yet to...
- All I Am To You All I am to you Is just another night Just ...
My name is Angie Fye, I grew up in Canton, Ohio and am still currently living there. I am 17 years old and have been writing since I was 8. I would have to say that I write on my own experiences and how I feel. A lot of people think my poetry is dark, and emotional, but I think it's deep and moving. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angie Fye
You'Ve Broken My Heart
you've used me
and you've broken my heart
now you want me back
but i'm not yours to have
you've played me
as if i was just a toy
i can't take much more heartbreak
because you've broken my heart so many times before
now i sit and wait
for you to make your next move
not knowing what you will do or say
i worry about what i'll do
i fall for you every time
but now i see who you really are
a coniving conartist
caught up in all your scams
you have done nothing but hurt yourself
and those who are around you
knowing that you will never change ...