anine may Poems
- Worth It? Gotten used to being in the lead Now I don’t know ...
- Not Just A Word A victim It hits me hard To think a word ...
- Set Me Free What would it take to set me free? Do you know?...
- Lessons Learned To be a captive, 'cause that's what I was To...
- Hear Me My silent screams fill the night My pain scars, my ...
- The Language Of Pain Cuts, burns bruises The stories that ...
- Survival A tear, deliverence A cry, desperation In the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anine may
A tear, deliverence
A cry, desperation
In the shadows of a life
In the darkness that surrounds you
There is hope
Truth will survive
You must surrender
A smile, celebration
A look, salvation
Comfort me, bring me peace
Come clean, speak to me
It soon must end
I'll live on
A kiss, redemption
A dream, contemplation
Wash away your sins
The sins that you have comitted
Truth is the means
Survival is the end