Anita Wisniewska Poems
- Rose Lily Rose Lily was a very nice girl A very nice girl...
- Cats The song of the cat is Survive, survive
- A Mother's Advice Don't cry Golden-haired daughter,
- Imagination Whenever I'm alone It's never only me
- Poemhunter Tribute We surf the ether (net! !)
- Dream Of The Angel Dream of the angel Just...
- Devils Devils are nasty and they stink They make you so ...
Started writing at age 18 or so.
Caused by inability to communicate as most others seem to. Or a link to the metaphysical world?
Creativity finds me rather than vice versa.
Later poems at least have happy endings, or point to some kind of salvation. My 'Shadow' or negative poems are prefixed with a 'z' so as to relegate them to the back page.
I have a B.A. in French/Russian from LSE, London UK.
Both parents dead, my father was a Spitfire pilot who came to Uk in WW2. My mother a poor, sad, kind, impoverished English gentlewoman of good family. I have one son.
I also write songs, on Myspace and Youtube, under the name 'Bonjazza'. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Rose Lily was a very nice girl
A very nice girl indeed
But she was always wanting
Things she didn't really need.
She saw the moon up in the sky
Stretched out her arms, began to cry
I've simply got to have it
Or I will surely die!
She spied the dog, eating his dinner
'He's too fat, ' she said, 'He should be thinner! '
And though she knew that it was rude
She gobbled all the poor dog's food.
'Don't touch the cooker', Mummy told her
'You'll have to wait until you're ...