Ankit Neil Sharma
Ankit Neil Sharma Poems
- Hardwork hardwork, the key to reign, when everyone steals ...
- My Aim though, a big foot of destiny, beside the mighty ...
- Vision glad to see you give me a chance to praise you
- A Poem its such a thing through which you can express ...
- Money 360 Indus river is flowing to the north of india and,...
- Jee Mains i want to crack jee mains so i have to carry lots ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
hardwork, the key to reign,
when everyone steals your luck
just make it the weapon gainst them,
and, they the ultimate faces blow away,
hardwork keeps my soul fresh
and my body away from the illness
its the only jewellery, that i possess,
the reason, God has provided it to me.
If you have the courage to outshine yourself,
be with it, have it, be proud of yourself.