JENIE FRANKSAY Poems
- Smiles & Scars i cursed god for my fate, i cursed myself ...
- Back To Me its the ultimate day. i haven't imagined ...
- Hard Hopes For storms may pass over me, but dare 'em, cant ...
- I Have Learnt To Live it took late a bit. from whom it ...
- Daddy Said as a child i used to think, what would i ...
- Why Be 'The Next'? in life we get compliments. feedbacks and...
- Sorry & Thank You sorry that i gave lovely glances to you ...
hello, i am Sayoni.. a bengali girl...
my sole inspiration for poems comes from nature and my innermost feelings... what i adore, what i hate, what i suffer all comes out automatically through my pen! !
I hope you will enjoy my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Smiles & Scars
i cursed god for my fate,
i cursed myself for being always late.
i hated god for giving me tears,
i hated myself for living in fears.
i questioned god 'why such to me? '
i questioned myself 'am i not sturdy? '
my life was doomed in darkness,
without a glimpse of happiness.
as i grew up i came to know,
god is high and me so low.
whatever happened, all had a cause.
so i moved on without pause.
i was changed with life's turns,
as paper into ashes when it burns.
i travelled long, walked with the stars,
realised, life ...