Ann Dewyze Poems
- Never Let Me Go Never I never cared until I met you, I ...
- Fools In Love Stolen glances and sweaty palms Hearts beating...
- Walking Away I thought that I could shut the door on you, ...
- Days There are good days and bad days, Days you wish would ...
- Love Wish upon a seed And love will sprout Wish upon a ...
- Heavy How heavy the blow that crushed your wings, Trampled ...
- Waking Sunlight streaming through cracked curtains Dust ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ann Dewyze
Never Let Me Go
I never cared until I met you,
I never thought that I was lost until you found me
I never knew myself until I saw my reflection in your eyes
I never dreamed until you showed me how
I never danced until you taught me
I never sang in the shower, the kitchen or my car
I never loved as I love you,
Never let us go to sleep in anger
Never let me wake without you next to me
Never let others come between us
Never let me wallow in self pity
Never let me unclog the drain
But most of all,
Never let me go