Anna Hardin Poems
- Daddy's Girl You were ripped away just to soon, Worst than ...
- Shady You left when I was only two, you never even ...
- Morning Hay I love the rumble on the ground, because love ...
- Just Mother And Me His eyes are blue, His smile is ...
- Sleepless Night Another endless night. Just have to put up a...
- Peace In The World I am despair. I wonder how people could ...
- Little Bunny Little bunny, I set you free. Little bunny, go ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anna Hardin
You were ripped away just to soon,
Worst than a tycoon.
I felt like a hollow shell of my original self,
To comfort me, all I have is a lonely picture on a shelf.
Myself, I save,
is to visit your grave.
Not even the darkest days,
will stop me from coming your way.
You were took at fifty-two.
Too young, you never knew.
Too much for me to handle at twelve.
Forever in memory, your pictures are on my shelves.
-For my mother Dawn Lochridge Hardin