Anthony Charles King
Anthony Charles King Poems
- When I First Saw You i first saw you on that summer ...
- Picture This ..Why? so there i was riddled with sunday ...
- The Lullabye Of The World - P... let fall upon its back our...
- Born Into Captivity exploited with knowledge crushed by ...
- An Animal With Wings why do we scribble so.... dear ...
- Love Or Something it seems a necessity in life.... of ...
- The Frugal Repast art is the offspring of sadness and ...
this dribble that i pass off as poetry you must understand that it needs to come out. as bad as it is. for to keep such nonsensical ramblings in would put me deeper down the 'well of madness' where i spend most of my time trying to crawl out of....and usually each'poem' is never changed. it is as i wrote it. unedited and also bad. usually written in a hurry and without much attention.. so forgive ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I First Saw You
i first saw you on that summer sunday
ravens dancing in your wild hair
the warmth of the sunny sun sun upon us
as death smiled
my eyes like furry monsters
the sweet sweet flow
and in my dreams
we touched the face of god...
what was it like to have such wings
and not be an angel
i hardly knew you then
but much better than i know you now
and all the mornings of the world were not enough
and you could not kill 'the infinite sadness'
that this terrible gravity has left in your ...