Anthony Viggiano Poems
- Music. The soft strum of an acoustic, The hard bang of a ...
- Without Guidance To have such an existence Where you don't ...
- Untitled There is a lacking ideal Foresight No worry of ...
- Unknown. Oh hush your quick breaths, Cease the quivering of...
- Parasite I just want to feel again, To see something I ...
I'm just a 18 year old man, living in the world. Poetry is my outlet for my feelings and I usually keep them to myself. But recently I want other peoples opinions; not people who are just well " people" but other people who also enjoy and use poetry to help them or just because they enjoy it. So I thank everyone who read mine, and I shall gladly read yours if you want me too c: more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Viggiano
The soft strum of an acoustic,
The hard bang of a drum,
The delicate hum of a vocalist,
The steady pace of a bass,
To some people this is all just noise,
To me this is more than just noise; this is life,
It was a major influence of things,
Bringing happiness when needed; or to make me feel when I couldn’t,
Everyone feels these healing vibrations differently,
Some don’t think it can heal,
That it’s all a lie when “It helps me through problems”,
But they don’t understand a predicament someone goes through,
Only their own and how music affects ...