Destiny - Poem by Anu Lal
In a half bloomed flower,
The rain drops adhere,
Hoping to slip inside-
In the light of coming day.
The day came and the flower bloomed,
But in the sunlight,
The rain drops evaporated.
Comments about Destiny by Anu Lal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl