Anuradha Datta Poems
- Distorted Destiny The emotions deep inside me begin to whirl ...
- Darkness Lighted Upon What better way for my emotions to die?...
- Riders To The Sea Bathed in the lifeless gloom of destiny ...
- Wake Not My Sleeping Child Wake not my sleeping child This ...
- Forbidden Out of one century other centuries rise Death ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anuradha Datta
The emotions deep inside me begin to whirl up within
As the images of the past sweep by my mind
Shadows of deadly betrayal imprison my brain
And impressions of shattered faith is left behind
With memories of the past surrounding me
I lost myself once more in thoughts of thee
I know not when I lost my conviction
Suffering from the woes of eviction
Oceans of tears flowed from my eyes
With each tear a sentiment died
There was no support
There were no sighs
Night after night I simply cried
In the arms of despondence now I lie ...