Arca nus Poems
- Till You Hit The Ground The twist of life never fails to ...
- Tranquility It waits, far and beyond, It longs for warmth ...
- Farewell Autumn I can feel the last breathe of autumn As it ...
- Always Be When you tossed that shining coin back then, I ...
- Burden On His Back He sat with the world, a burden on his ...
- Statue leaf-lit afternoon, I was there, waiting, standing, ...
- Until You Can No More I lived a life that was full of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arca nus
Till You Hit The Ground
The twist of life never fails to surprise me,
even the one's who are hidden, they all agree,
they grow and grow, until no more,
and provoked others to go with the flow,
Is this how it should be?
life ablaze or just serenity,
the burning passion, the painful glee,
life's not always what it seems to be.
It will continue to cripple you down,
it will never stop until you frown,
and then you win, you get the crown,
you can't win without fighting,
till you hit the ground