Arik Fletcher Poems
- Alone alone I walk the streets at night, alone I pray to ...
- A Time For Now a time to cheer, a time to cry, a time to ...
- Truth These shades of long forgotten dreams, in memories ...
- A Soul A-Part Each born a mass of jaggered shards, soon ...
- Bond Smile for me and I’ll be yours, souls entwined cross ...
- F4c3800k 73LL M3 UR 53CR375, 73LL M3 UR CR1M35, 73LL M3 ...
- Meditate Silence the anger and swallow the pride, stifle ...
Like many people, I started writing poetry in my mid-teens to express my deepest and darkest emotions in a private and controlled outlet. This not only helped to bring a form of peace to my soul, but also brought a balance to my mind.
Over time the words and feelings developed, a certain flow or rhythm emerged which should hopefully become apparent to any readers. My inner most thoughts, my feelings, and my aspirations are all contained herein. So, why make all of these emotions public?
Writing poetry frees the mind and cleanses the soul, but this is only a temporary release as long as the words are kept secret. The only true way to set your heart and mind free is to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
alone I walk the streets at night,
alone I pray to end this life,
alone I am, alone I stay,
alone I live, in endless strife,
alone I eat, alone I sleep,
alone I live, alone I dream,
alone I walk, alone I run,
alone I cry, alone I scream,
alone, the hole in which I lay,
alone I am, no love to send,
alone is home, alone is all,
alone I am, right to the end.